Family Picnic

 Family Picnic


           Hi, today through this blog I am going to share with you the fun experiences I had during my family picnic . 

               Last Saturday morning my family and I went to our favorite park for a fun picnic. In the shade of a big tree in the garden, we spread a cloak and put the food we had prepared at home on it and spent a relaxing day. We enjoyed sandwiches, fresh fruit and snacks and enjoyed the laughter and togetherness. The garden was filled with the happy sounds of children playing nearby and the happy chirping of birds. Then we enjoyed the beauty of the garden by visiting the ornamental flowers, gardens and its attractions. Our hearts were captivated by the beautiful and tranquil lake with ripples dancing on the surface of the park. The park is very beautiful and this trip was a trip that made me as well as my family happy.

              This beautiful picnic was a blend of nature's beauty and family bonding. This beautiful trip created fond memories for me.

                                                                   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diploma Ceremony Experience

My Favorite Artist

Trip to Trincomalee