Trip to Trincomalee

 Trip to Trincomalee




        I went to Trincomalee last month for a vacation with my family.
     
       This is my first trip to Trincomalee. The climate was very hot. It was a beautiful trip despite the hot weather. The beach was behind the hotel where we stayed and it was a very beautiful sight. We went to the sea and played with the sea sand.

        The next morning, the first place we had to visit was the Thirukoneswaran Temple. Then we went to visit places like Nilaveli, Marble Beach and Hot Water Wells. The deep blue sea water made Marble Beach a really beautiful place.
     

         This trip to Trincomalee was a beautiful and enjoyable experience for me and my family members. It was a trip I will never forget.
       




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diploma Ceremony Experience

My Favorite Artist